17 January 2011

Motivation

Two weeks into 2011 and already Christmas feels like a distant memory.  Finding something to motivate you to write, or accomplish anything, is important, and what motivates one person won’t necessarily work for someone else. 
Putting my goals on this blog has certainly been a motivation for me.  Though I guess it is more of a stick than a carrot.
Before writing this entry I checked to see if I had any new mail - obviously dealing with procrastination is still a work in progress - and, to my great surprise, there was an email telling me I was through the initial phase of a competition I entered a while ago.  Great motivation.
But when I looked at my entries I could immediately see things I would change.  Does this only happen to me?  Does there ever come a time when you are totally happy with something you’ve written?

No comments:

Post a Comment